Our company has been producing and exporting high-quality fruit products especially our Nam Dok Mai known as GOLDEN MANGO for 30 years now. Our main export country is Japan.
What makes our GOLDEN MANGO special?
- Our mangoes are certified by the world\'s leading Farm Assurance Program GLOBAL GAP. It is the world\'s most widely implemented farm certification for sustainable and safe agriculture.
- The farmland is located in the highland of Phitsanulok Province. It has a good balance of rainfall. This is the most important aspect of why our mangoes are the sweetest and most delicious in Thailand. (if there is too much rain the mangoes are not sweet).
- The farming area has laterite soil type (red earth) which can be found in Mixed Forest. Therefore, the taste of mangoes is sweeter than from other growing areas.
- Fresh & Safe packing house is certified by BRC standard (British Retail Consortium). The BRC focuses on food safety management, preparation, and storage of food. It has a scientific discipline describing handling, preparation, and storage of food in ways that prevent foodborne illnesses. This includes a number of routines that should be followed in food packaging to avoid potentially severe health hazards.
- Our mangoes are harvested with a high level of maturity stage. Therefore, when they are fully ripe, the taste is very sweet.
- Store in a well-ventilated area away from heat.
- (Keep in the refrigerator when ripe and ready to eat)
**This item delivered in Thailand only